Empyre's Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empyre's Edge

A forum for the Empyre's Edge roleplaying setting.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online Session Recap - 12.03.2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tylendel
Lord
Tylendel

Online Session Recap - 12.03.2019 Empty
PostSubject: Online Session Recap - 12.03.2019   Online Session Recap - 12.03.2019 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2019, 16:10

Tylendel is standing in Ipeshtir’s Haven, Ipeshtir next to him, and Pábes at his usual place by the lectern. Looking around, he notices that the room has been mirrored. The walls are made of blue stone; there is a distinctive iron chest there, and on the opposite wall there is a strange painting. The columns are gone. The mirror is showing the Deserter’s bloodsword.

Tylendel is staring at the mirror.

Tylendel: “Oh. Oh! Mirror. Show me where Gaffon is.”

The mirror zooms in slightly on the Deserter’s sword.

Tylendel: “Mirror, show me where the Pale Lord is.”

The mirror stands changing the view.

Tylendel: “Huh. So Gaffon isn’t the Pale Lord.”

The mirror darkens, but not the darkness of not having anything to show.

Tylendel: “Interesting. Illuminate.”

The view in the mirror lightens to show a greyish mass of motion and energy. Ipeshtir stands by Tylendel, uncertain what he is seeing. Then the view clears to show a whirling maelstrom of death – rotting flesh and burial cloths, bones and stone, and it seems like something massive and dark is quickly approaching. Tylendel jumps and Ipeshtir is so startled that he falls backwards.

Tylendel: “Show me the infirmary of Tamolyn Pahórek!”

Tylendel said it quickly, just wanting something else to look at.

Ipeshtir: “Wait!”

Tylendel: “What?!”

Ipeshtir: “Are you mad? Wait! We have witnessed… I am… Let me turn around.”

Tylendel feels that he is mentally drained – looking at the abyss took something out of him, as if he had just faced his own extinction. Ipeshtir stands up and brush dust off his clothes. He sits down on the stone bench.

Ipeshtir: What was that?”

Tylendel: “I don’t know.”

Ipeshtir: “I did not like that.”

Tylendel: “Neither did I.”

Pábes whistles when working, oblivious to what just happened. Tylendel spends some time stretching his muscles, his back to the mirror. He wills the mirror before turning around.

Tylendel: “Show me who steered my mother’s ship when I was taken.”

The mirror shows nothing.

Tylendel: “Okay, so not that one. Show me where Old Bones is.”

The mirror returns to the view he got when he asked for the Pale Lord. It is like a boiling ocean of death and decay.

Tylendel: “Show me where I first saw the Ghostweave.”

The mirror shows him the island where Bojaqi – the Dying Keep – stands. Tylendel looks over his shoulder at Ipeshtir. Ipeshtir is looking in the iron chest.

Tylendel: “I’m going to try something. Excuse me for a moment.”

He stares at the foot of the oak on the hill above Bojaqi, and tries to will himself there. It feels hard to do, but when he looks up he is standing where he wanted. He turns to where he thinks he saw the oak from and gives the imagined Ipeshtir a thumbs-up. He spends a couple of minutes to relax his muscles and mind, then holds out his arm and tries to will the Deserter’s sword and Gaffon to Eras.

Tylendel strains his mind and feel that he gets a mental hold on the sword in Eras. He feels a presence that seems surprised, and a great resistance when pulling, then anger, and just as he feel the blade and it’s spirit is coming through, the sword arrives with force, knocking Tylendel on his back. He stands up, holding the Deserter’s sword. He starts laughing.

Tylendel: “Hello, Gaffon.”

The sword is silent, and Tylendel starts suspecting that Gaffon ran away.

Tylendel: “You can choose to communicate with me, or I can make you.”

He casts a spell to read minds on the sword, and realize that he just cast a spell to try to read the mind of metal.

Tylendel: “Fuck. Fuck!”

Annoyed that Gaffon slipped away, Tylendel almost throws the blade over the edge of the island, but only tosses it over to the oak.

Tylendel: “Very well. Let’s see how Braek resists. She’ll still be trapped. Yes.”

He starts trying to summon Braek’s sarcophagus and its contents to the Between. He tries as hard as he can, but it is beyond him – he can barely even get a connection with the Blacksteel. Discouraged, he places the Deserter’s sword by the foot of the oak, then sits down and travels back to Ipeshtir’s hideout.

Ipeshtir is now sitting on the bench sowing. Tylendel looks to see if there is an image on the mirror, but he can only see wall.

Tylendel: “That was disappointing.”

He stands up, stretching his muscles again.

Ipeshtir: “I am glad to see that you return alive. That can be some comfort. What have you been doing?”

Tylendel: “I tried to summon Gaffon back to the Between, but he slipped through my fingers. I almost had him.”

Ipeshtir: “Gaffon.”

Tylendel: “One of the Nine.”

Ipeshtir: “But my lord, would not that be impossible. Is not the whole reason why my friend over there and your friend over there is working so hard to create something that can bring these entities over to the Between”

Tylendel: “It would have been nice if we didn’t need it.”

Ipeshtir: Yes, of course but I am not sure it works that way. Maybe it does. Maybe you are even that powerful. I do not know.”

Tylendel: “It felt like I had him. It felt like someone held him back and then he slipped through my fingers.”

Ipeshtir’s eyes grow large in surprise. Tylendel turns to the mirror.

Tylendel: “Show me where Gaffon is.”

The mirror shows him the Crow-king’s northern army again (the Deserter looks grumpy), and focusses on a Cultist wearing a silver-and-gold mask. Tylendel starts trying to summon the mask to the Between. The mask starts moving, as if trying to leave the Cultist. He starts trying to hold it back and Tylendel recognize him as Líviu’s second, Masek Pospisil, the leader of the Pale Ones in the library of the Hall of the Watchers. Schadenfreude makes Tylendel strain some more, and the mask disappear from Eras – but doesn’t show up in the Between. Masek looks very confused, flailing in the air. He grows angry and starts shouting at the others in his company.

Tylendel: “Show me where that mask went.”

The mirror shows him the mask, broken into countless splinters, swirling in a stream of light, almost as if it had been crushed while going to the Between.

Tylendel: “Oh. Oh! Show me the source of Parafor’s fire.”

The mirror shows him a volcanic surface. There is a large volcano in the middle of the mirror, with lave streaming down its side. There are several other volcanoes in the background, and around a lava pool lies several large, dark red egg-like objects.

Tylendel: “Ipeshtir, do you know where this is?”

Ipeshtir: “That looks strangely familiar. How are you able to do these things? Have you not seen this place when you have travelled through the Between? It must be… But how can you…? Have you been there before?”

Tylendel: “I’ve never been there. Are those eggs?”

Ipeshtir: “That would fit the legends of the place.”

Tylendel: “Let me guess. Dragon eggs.”

Ipeshtir: “Yes, but it is only a legend. The scholars in Yungul Goz would say we are watching something they call the Cradle of Dragons. It is one of our moons. That is why I asked, maybe you have seen it? We people of Ilk call it Otaz for as long as we know. It is an old word. It means ‘the Child of Fire’. And I believe the people of Zerbas would use the same name, but the Candathi call it Isinder. But those were just stories made up by people in olden days to explain that orb in the sky!”

Tylendel: “Interesting.”

Ipeshtir: “You must have been confused, watching our moons, especially Marmalona. She changes patterns and colours all the time, so people believed, for a long time, that we have more than four moons. But it was Marmalona tricking us.”

Tylendel: “I think the most I have seen are three at once.”

Ipeshtir: “Very rarely are all four in the sky at the same time, but it does happen. Usually, very, very late in the night, before dawn, when one of them is going down and one of them is going up, in some places of the Between. There are places where they are not seen at all. Other places where they never disappear.”

Tylendel: “That’s curious.”

Ipeshtir: “Welcome, once more, to the Between.”

He smiles.

Tylendel: “Do you think anyone would get mad at me if I removed that moon?”

Ipeshtir: “There must be some limit to your capabilities, my young friend. You can’t remove a moon!”

Tylendel: “No, I guess not. The trouble, you see, is that I asked where the source of Parafor’s fire is, and it showed me that.”

Ipeshtir: “The source of his fire is…”

Tylendel: “But does that mean that he draws power from there, or does it mean that that’s where he found the secret to become fire?”

Ipeshtir: “I can only speculate, I do not know. If we, for a moment, imagine that dragons actually have existed, which frankly wouldn’t be that strange here in the Between, of course, because as I’ve told you the line between dream and reality is very, very thin. But anyway, those eggs must be thousands of years old. Perhaps these are dead eggs.”

Tylendel: “Show me a living dragon egg.”

Ipeshtir: “You are too smart for your own good!”

The mirror fades to nothing.

Ipeshtir: “Huh! What do you know?”

Tylendel: “Seems you were right. Dead eggs.”

Ipeshtir: “You know, I so like it when I am right about something. Especially in front of you.”

He gives Tylendel a friendly smile.

Ipeshtir: “But. All this time that you have been standing here, there is a curious noise that I thought it would be well time to remove. It is the noise of your growling stomach, eh?”

The table is now set for a meal.

Tylendel: “Ah, I do this from time to time. I get so focussed on what I’m doing that I forget to eat.”

Ipeshtir: “I know what you mean.”

He feels the mirror’s surface, and quickly pulls his hand back, burned.

Tylendel: “There was one time when I spent so much time in the library at the Hall of the Watchers that my brother Eld bodily picked me up and carried me outside so we could spar.”

Ipeshtir laughs.

Pábes: “I remember that!”

Tylendel: “You were there, weren’t you?”

Pábes: “Yep. You spent a lot of time in that library.”

Tylendel: “Well, I needed to find out the secret of the Seals.”

Pábes: “Guess who found himself guilty for not being there as much?”

He smiles.

He starts helping himself of the food, and Tylendel joins him. There is a bowl with something that looks like large worms. Tylendel doesn’t try them.

Ipeshtir: “The mirror, it’s burning to the touch. It needs to cool down, I’m sorry to say.”

Tylendel: “I’d like to do one more thing before I let it cool down. There’s something I need to find.”

Pábes: “What is it?”

Tylendel: “The root tree we saw. Where Lylas was going. I need to find it in Eras. I think I need to go there and speak to Lylas.”

Pábes: “The wolf.”

Tylendel: “Yes.”

Ipeshtir: “So he can be talked to? Is he also from Ilk or Candath or Serbas or Ether…? He must be.”

Tylendel: “No, I believe he is Loronë’s son. So he has the blood, then.

Tylendel: “Yes. I may be wrong. But he has helped me before, we have cooperated. He has known things, and I would like to ask him a few questions.”

Ipeshtir: “I see.”

Tylendel: “But if that mirror is getting too hot… Have you made any progress on my mirror?”

Ipeshtir: “So far, unfortunately, I have not found any way to banish this spirit, but I am researching. Trying different options. One thing I am doing now is that I am fixing this.”

He holds up the white cloth he was sewing on earlier.

Ipeshtir: “If I am correct, and I do not know that, this might… If I can fix this it might be something that can be used to protect oneself from dark spirits.”

Tylendel: “Interesting.”

Ipeshtir: “If I can find the rest of the materials I need in my chest, yes?”

Tylendel: “Interesting…”

Ipeshtir: “If you wonder where your thigs are, they are also in my chest.”

Tylendel: “Ah, the armour, yes.”

Ipeshtir: “Or anything else you have left behind that I haven’t noticed or whatever. Whenever this place changes, things aren’t removed, they are just cleaned up.”

Tylendel: “So they… Collect somewhere?”

Ipeshtir taps the lid of his iron chest.

Ipeshtir: “The only problem is the chest itself doesn’t appear.”

Tylendel chuckles.

Tylendel: “I can see how that becomes a problem, yes.”

Ipeshtir: “Usually it shows up again in short time.”

Tylendel: “Maybe I could use that armour… It would make an impression.”

After he has eaten, Tylendel tries willing the mirror to cool down. He strains as much as he can, but it has limited effect.

Tylendel: “Okay, let’s see. Let’s see if I can do it in one, shall we? Show me Barosía from above, then close in on the root tree.”

The mirror shows Tylendel the province, then the view quickly veers north, into the Great Forest, and zooms in on the root tree – then the image disappear. Tylendel grits his teeth in frustration.

Tylendel: “Ffff-“

He looks at Pábes.

Tylendel: “Foreskin.”

Pábes: “Excuse me?”

Tylendel: “Nothing.”

He thinks for a while.

Tylendel: “There is a man at the Hall of the Watchers, Quinton Messny. He is climbing down into the abyss below the Hall, where I mentioned where I saw the black water and the creature, where all the Moon Guard were killed. He is gathering their bones and carrying them up into the Stormcrypts. He has been doing it for some time; there is quite a pile of bones in the Stormcrypts now. His mind feels as if he is being compelled, but I don’t know if it’s a self-compulsion or if someone is compelling him. Any thoughts?”

There is silence for some time.

Pábes: “

Ipeshtir: “Is he some kind of priest?”

Tylendel: “He’s a rapist and a murderer.”

The others stare at Tylendel.

Ipeshtir: “Compelled to redeem himself?”

Tylendel nods slowly.

Pábes: “Is he all alone up there?”

Tylendel: “All alone.

Pábes: “Hm. Like a hermit.”

Tylendel: “Something like that, yes.”

Pábes: “He wouldn’t do that if he wasn’t… Who would stay in a place like that, a place of ghosts far from warmth and light…? If there… I don’t know. I thought it was pretty uncomfortable being there when it was inhabited.”

Tylendel: “Oh, it wasn’t too bad. But that’s what I was thinking as well. That’s why he’s still alive. That this was his redemption.”

Ipeshtir: “Again, I am speculating on your behalf. Why else would a murderer and a rapist spend his time and energy alone in the mountains, picking bones?”

Tylendel: “I don’t know.”

Pábes: “But why is he taking them there? Is there something… Oh, of course, the crypts. He’s burying them, right?”

Tylendel: “Well, he is stacking them. Or, emptying his bag on the floor. He’s been trying to recreate, laying some of the bones in man shapes, but.”

Ipeshtir raises an eyebrow.

Ipeshtir: “Maybe then he is insane.”

Tylendel: “The thought has struck me.”

Pábes: “Maybe both?”

Tylendel: “In any case… The Bonekeeper of the Hall of the Watchers. Hm.”

In the corner of the room, Tylendel suddenly notice someone standing looking at them. Tylendel jumps, because the silhouette, the colours, says it’s Renata. As he turns his head to get a proper look, the corner is empty.

Tylendel: “Huuuum… I guess none of you say that?”

Pábes: “Saw what?”

Tylendel: “My wife was looking at me from that corner.”

They both look at the corner, at Tylendel, at each other, then Tylendel again.

Ipeshtir: “Strange things can happen in this chamber from time to time.”

He does sound uncertain.

Tylendel: “Or… Loronë used the guise of my wife when I spoke to her…”

He feels the mirror again, testing its temperature. It has cooled a bit, but it’s still quite warm.

Pábes: “Anyway. I think, now that we have the stone, that we should try to decide on a place where we can build this side of the gate.”

Ipeshtir: “Ah, yes!”

Tylendel: “Well, I don’t really know where the best place would be.”

Ipeshtir: “There are many places in the Between. Some are dangerous, some I don’t know, some are only half explored, some not explored, some are filled with people. We should probably try some place where it would be very difficult to… Well, we must somehow, I think, find a way to constrain him once he arrives, that he cannot, again, spread his chaos across the Between.”

Ipeshtir: “And yet, he must be here.”

Tylendel: “You created this place.”

Ipeshtir: “In a manner of speaking, yes.”

Tylendel: “And you decide who comes in here+”

Ipeshtir: “Not entirely. It is just that people do not know this place.”

Tylendel: “Ah.”

Ipeshtir: “Anyone could walk through my front door, like you did.”

Tylendel: “Okay, I see. I just thought it would be possible to create a prison.”

Ipeshtir: “I think we must put our heads together and try to think of any places we know or have seen. Maybe there is already some way or some place that could suit our needs. I could also try to research some of the works done by explores to see if there are mentions of places that we do not have current knowledge of. You see, the Between is not endless, but it can feel so. There are many, many places, small and large. Sometimes even places overlap, so that a traveller is in two places at the same time. Three, in your case.”

Tylendel: “Yes. Well, I’ve really only been in landscapes. Seems that most places I go to is open land. It’s deserted, but… I fear I won’t be much help there. But I was going to ask you, Pábes: You said we needed a smith. Is there something special a smith has to do, or could I create the gates?”

Pábes: “I… Don’t know. I think this gate, once completed, is a construction that has some very, very rare and strange materials in it. Some of it only found in certain places of the Between. And I’m not sure if a magical recreation of it would suffice, but… Maybe? I don’t know.”

Tylendel: “I would need to know the materials. But that will become an even greater problem with a smith from Eras, if the materials are only found in the Between.”

Pábes: “That is why I asked if you could bring the smith here.”

Tylendel: “Yes, but then you need to ship him round and find the materials in the Between as well.”

Pábes: “Oh, no. We have gathered a lot of the materials already. And what little is left…”

Ipeshtir: “I shall find as I go research those tombs.

Tylendel: “Well, but if you have the materials there is no problem. I can use them as foci to create the gate.”

Ipeshtir: We can try, but I am a little bit sceptical too, because if it was that easy, why hasn’t it been done before? Why did, whoever it was, Ruis? Need this supreme smith to make things for him then.”

Tylendel: “Yes, there is that.”

Pábes: “Perhaps because he was on the other side?”

Ipeshtir: “Good speculation. Maybe they didn’t need it on this side, I don’t know. So, we can try.”

Tylendel: “And that gate can be opened and closed at will, once it’s built? From this side?”

Ipeshtir: “Once we have the other side.”

Pábes: “One half is here, and the other half is there, and we need, as I said, one of us must be on this side and one of us must be on the other side.”

Tylendel: “And we use the pieces of the Seal to link those gates? But it has to be opened from this side?”

Pábes: “I think it can be opened from both sides. And the reason I need parts of the seal is because of some of the material inside the stone. It is what kept things away from the Remheck mountains. It is a material that helps create barriers. It allows us to control entry.”

Ipeshtir: “But our time is short.”

Ipeshtir: “It is all brewing now. Soon we will be cooking!”

Pábes: “What?”

Ipeshtir: “Never mind.”

Tylendel: “But forging… Having a smith forge a gate… I don’t know much about smithing, but I have worked some in a smithy. And a gate, large enough for someone to walk through? That’s weeks of work!”

Pábes: That is why I asked you for a smith! Someone who already knows how to handle hammers and tools. And so that I can show him the construction plans and we can get going!”

Tylendel: “Yes but that’ll take weeks!”

Ipeshtir: “Then it is a good thing that time is kind of different here, eh?”

Tylendel: “Yes, but he has to make one in Eras as well!”

Ipeshtir looks at Pábes

Ipeshtir: “Can we make it here and ship it there?”

Pábes: “I don’t know. Maybe?”
Ipeshtir: “But where are the remains of the old Twilight Gate? Dismantled? A ruined heap somewhere?”

Pábes: “I don’t know.”

Tylendel: “The old Gate would have all the materials we need.”

Pábes: “That is true. But I guess it is only one that would know where it is.”

Tylendel checks the mirror – it is still quite warm.

Tylendel: “You’re not done transcribing what the smith needs to know, are you?”

Pábes: “I’m almost there. We can begin, then I was thinking I could kind of work ahead while we started. I have read through it, though. I won’t find any surprises. I hope.”

Tylendel: “Yes, but Ipeshtir, you’ll be leaving now.”

Ipeshtir: “Well, yes, I guess I have to.”

Tylendel: “And then we won’t have this room.”

Ipeshtir: “Why ever not?”

Tylendel: “Didn’t you say this room didn’t exist when you weren’t here?”

Ipeshtir: “Unless I don’t want it to be non-existent.”

Tylendel: “Okay. Well, that makes things easier. Because I guess you don’t want the gate built on the deck of the Ghostweave, do you?”

Ipeshtir: “Not particularly, no.”

Tylendel: “No, I thought not. I guess having a forge on the deck would be detrimental to hull integrity as well?”

Ipeshtir laughs.

Ipeshtir: “Hull integrity, yes. But you did give me an idea, maybe. How about placing it on a small island, just like my gate, but one that we find or move away from the archipelago. Nothing around it, only the Endless Sea.”

Ipeshtir: “I’d assume that this Parafor won’t be the best of swimmer, eh? With his fire and all.”

Tylendel: “No.”

Pábes: “Hm. Things are so different from when I was at the monastery.”

Tylendel: “I guess they are, yes. So I will need to return to Tamolyn Pahórek. I need to speak to Eamhyn. I need to bring him here. Which I don’t know if I can do.”

Ipeshtir: “Well so far, my friend, you are quite capable of things that I don’t many others are. I’m sure we’ll find a way.”

Tylendel: “Yes, we could build the gate, then take him through, that would solve it.”

There is silence for a moment, then Ipeshtir laughs.

Tylendel: “And then we have to decide where in Eras to put the gate. And then we have to send an invitation to Parafor, to invite him to a party or something to disguise the fact that we have a gate we want to push him through.”

Ipeshtir: “Oh, no worries, I think I have party cards in my chest.”

Tylendel: “Good, then we don’t have to make those.”

Ipeshtir: “But seriously, stops sprouting these inane words. Trying to sound as if you do not have confidence does not become you, my friend, heh.”

Tylendel: “Oh, I do have confidence, it’s just these are some very challenging tasks.”

Ipeshtir: “As they should be. We’re trying to eliminate the presence of a powerful, old being. I believe Qulluqu has prepared the Ghostweave for our expedition. Pábes, you will stay and guard the fort, yes?”

Pábes: “What fort?”

Ipeshtir: “This fort!”

Tylendel: “Should you take out my armour from the chest before you leave, or should I start rummaging around in there?”

Ipeshtir: “Ah, it shouldn’t matter.”

The lid of the chest opens, and Ipeshtir starts looking through it. He pulls out the armour.

Ipeshtir: “Oh, it’s heavier than I thought.”

He winks and hands it to Tylendel.

Ipeshtir: “Perhaps I should visit Rudd Phulunn while I’m at it. We’ll meet again?”

Tylendel: “Don’t get yourself enslaved again.”

Ipeshtir: “Hmf.”

He turns and walks through a wall, disappearing. Pábes stretches his back.

Pábes: “It feels good that we’re getting on with things, doesn’t it?”

Pábes: “So many years with that book, and finally…The answer was there all along, and I just had to be in the right place. Here.”

Tylendel: “I remember you travelling all over the Empyre – outside the Empyre, to try to translate it.”

Pábes: “Well, I was being hunted.”

Tylendel: “Yeah, there was that.”

Pábes grows more serious.

Pábes: “Isn’t it strange how the strangest things suddenly feel not that strange?”

Tylendel: “I know what you mean. The first time I visited the Between I was amazed by just about anything. And now… I expect everything.”

Pábes: “I think it’s a good decision, though. Expect everything here in the Between.”

Tylendel: “And anything.”

Pábes: “Perhaps even more of the anything. That doesn’t make sense. Anything can’t be more than everything. Everything is anything!”

Tylendel: “I should make myself a shield as well.”

Pábes: “Everything… Anything… But I admit I do miss the old days, when my day consisted of waking up, sharing bread, working the garden, pray, scribe, copy scrolls, and sleep. Until that book ended up in my lap. That’s when everything changed. For me, at any rate.”

Tylendel: “I miss my time in the Vychrib Hills. Wake up, take care of the animals, eat my wife’s breakfast, look after the farm.”

Pábes: “Peace and quiet.”

Tylendel: “It was simple.”

Pábes: “Yes. Simple. That’s the word. You think it will be simple again? If we manage to defeat him?”

Tylendel: “For some. I haven’t decided yet, if things will be simple.”

Pábes: “Sooo… You will… You are the arbiter of whose lives will simplify?”

Tylendel: “That’s not what I meant, Pábes. I meant if I should claim the Holy Throne or… Well, the alternative is leaving the Empyre. Whoever does claim the throne, I guess they don’t want me around.”

Pábes: “The throne… Speaking of strange things. But I have to say it’s not that hard to imagine you sitting on the Holy Throne.”

Tylendel: “Thank you. I think.”

Pábes: “And I am quite sure, that in a thousand years, perhaps even longer, you will be what they are now. Worshipped.”

He stands up and walks over to his lectern.

Tylendel tries to create a copy of the Codex of the Lost in Paksí, just to see if it works. It doesn’t. He smiles, then creates himself a kite shield with his new crest on it. It takes some time and some mental strength, but he creates it. He changes his armour and makes to put his old armour in the chest. When he opens the chest, he finds it empty.

Tylendel: “What? Well, as Pábes said: Expect anything.”

Pábes: “No, you said anything. I said everything.”

Tylendel: “Wasn’t it the other way around?”

Pábes: “No.”

Tylendel: “Very well.”

He puts his armour in the chest, closes it, then opens it again to see if it’s there. It is. He shakes a finger at the chest. He checks the mirror again, and finds it has cooled some. He creates some rations to bring back to Eras to give the mirror a little more time to cool, then asks the mirror the show him the root tree. He casts a beacon spell on it, to make it easier to find.

The last thing he does before making ready to leave it to have the mirror show him Mulendobra just now. The mirror shows him she is still lying in the infirmary, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
https://empyresedge.rpg-board.net

Online Session Recap - 12.03.2019
Page 1 of 1